In this tutorial what I want to look at is how to set up formulas to show our monthly stats. We already have our sheets set up and we’ve got a table set up on each one. Next step is to (a) use group entry to do all of them simultaneously – and at the same time and (b) use Countifs to calculate our entries. You can view the completed file here
- What I learned from the 2022 Tour de France
- Meet Aggregate – the function that helps you wrangle hidden rows and subtotals in your formulas..
- How to identify total of top three scores
- Creating a KPI Dashboard – Part Five – Putting it all together in our dashboard
- Creating a KPI Dashboard – Part Four – Putting together our annual stats