In this tutorial what I want to look at is how to set up formulas to show our monthly stats. We already have our sheets set up and we’ve got a table set up on each one. Next step is to (a) use group entry to do all of them simultaneously – and at the same time and (b) use Countifs to calculate our entries. You can view the completed file here
- Reflecting on 2022 – Failures & Disappointments, what went well and lessons learned.
- How to check for duplicates across worksheets – using Power Query Append
- How to use removed unwanted spaces with Power Query – AKA Trim
- What I learned from the 2022 Tour de France
- Meet Aggregate – the function that helps you wrangle hidden rows and subtotals in your formulas..