Books from The Excel Expert
Your Excel Survival Kit, 2nd Edition
This book is for you if you’re being asked to use Excel more than you ever expected and you are looking for a guide to take you to what is relevant and most frequently used.
It’s also for you if you have seen that in your organisation, it’s the Excel power users who get promoted and you want to join them.
This book is also for you if you have done any of these things:
– spent hours or even days trying to produce an analysis that can be done in minutes by a pivot table
– cleaned up data by clicking on each individual cell (perhaps thousands of times) and pressing Backspace rather than using Trim() to do them all in one go
– set up repeating data in separate sheets instead of all together in one and then gone through Hell trying to put it all together at the end of the year
– called on tape, glue, scissors and a stapler to get an Excel sheet printed on one page instead of on multiple pages
– manually pulled in matching entries from separate workbooks instead of using the Vlookup() function
– found yourself in a job where your boss is talking about pivot tables and Vlookup()s, and you have no idea what he/she is talking about – but you know you have to learn fast and you are terrified!
How To Track Your Training Records Using Excel
If you need to use Excel to track your employees’ training records, this book is for you. Learn how to use Excel to quickly identify who needs certification and summarize your training records. This is a Business eBook.
Get and Transform Data
Anne Walsh is a freelance trainer (since the mid-90s) aka The Excel Lady. She got this name when people would look at her and say, “you, you’re the Excel Lady!”. This is a Business eBook.
How To Create Great Reports In Excel
How To Create Great Reports In Word
If you need to write a report in Word, you have probably done manually what is actually built into Word. This book covers all the main features you need to write a slick published report. This is a Business eBook.