When I had finished helping the user get set up with her data set – which is now working away merrily and taking her minutes instead of hours, I found myself wondering was there a way to automate it even further. When I asked in my network, the most common response was PowerAutomate – which I knew of, but hadn’t really dived into. Needless to say, off I went. I did run into a couple of obstacles along the way but I found a way around them – thank you PowerAutomate community.
- What I learned from the 2022 Tour de France
- Meet Aggregate – the function that helps you wrangle hidden rows and subtotals in your formulas..
- How to identify total of top three scores
- Creating a KPI Dashboard – Part Five – Putting it all together in our dashboard
- Creating a KPI Dashboard – Part Four – Putting together our annual stats