When I had finished helping the user get set up with her data set – which is now working away merrily and taking her minutes instead of hours, I found myself wondering was there a way to automate it even further. When I asked in my network, the most common response was PowerAutomate – which I knew of, but hadn’t really dived into. Needless to say, off I went. I did run into a couple of obstacles along the way but I found a way around them – thank you PowerAutomate community.
- You’ve heard of Pivot! Now let me introduce you to Unpivot!
- Shall I compare thee? O spreadsheets – yes, you can – with Spreadsheet Compare
- Two ways to group your numbers in Excel
- Creating a simple accounting system – Part Three – ~Another way to summarize your payments
- Creating a simple accounting system – Part Two – Summarizing your payments