When I had finished helping the user get set up with her data set – which is now working away merrily and taking her minutes instead of hours, I found myself wondering was there a way to automate it even further. When I asked in my network, the most common response was PowerAutomate – which I knew of, but hadn’t really dived into. Needless to say, off I went. I did run into a couple of obstacles along the way but I found a way around them – thank you PowerAutomate community.

This video shows you how I got it working. This is the link to the form I used and here is a link to the Excel file I showed in the video so you could use both to practise.