I was recently asked by a participant in a class for some help with analysing case time duration – basically what was the average time duration from the opening of a support case to it being closed off and what time band it fell into. This required the use of the ever useful vlookup (with a twist – true!) , custom cell formatting and the evergreen pivot table.
- What I learned from the 2022 Tour de France
- Meet Aggregate – the function that helps you wrangle hidden rows and subtotals in your formulas..
- How to identify total of top three scores
- Creating a KPI Dashboard – Part Five – Putting it all together in our dashboard
- Creating a KPI Dashboard – Part Four – Putting together our annual stats