I was recently asked by a participant in a class for some help with analysing case time duration – basically what was the average time duration from the opening of a support case to it being closed off and what time band it fell into. This required the use of the ever useful vlookup (with a twist – true!) , custom cell formatting and the evergreen pivot table.
- How to link files and change the file
- Reflecting on 2022 – Failures & Disappointments, what went well and lessons learned.
- How to check for duplicates across worksheets – using Power Query Append
- How to use removed unwanted spaces with Power Query – AKA Trim
- What I learned from the 2022 Tour de France