I was recently asked by a participant in a class for some help with analysing case time duration – basically what was the average time duration from the opening of a support case to it being closed off and what time band it fell into. This required the use of the ever useful vlookup (with a twist – true!) , custom cell formatting and the evergreen pivot table.
- Two ways to group your numbers in Excel
- Creating a simple accounting system – Part Three – ~Another way to summarize your payments
- Creating a simple accounting system – Part Two – Summarizing your payments
- Creating a simple accounting system – Part One – tracking your payments
- How to summarize multiple CSV files – in minutes