The secret – usually forgotten sauce to creating charts in Excel is to make sure your data is properly organised – no blank rows, no blank columns and you need to go all – what I call – Judge Judy on it – “The data, all the data and nothing but the data”. This video shows you how to do it..
- Meet Aggregate – the function that helps you wrangle hidden rows and subtotals in your formulas..
- How to identify total of top three scores
- Creating a KPI Dashboard – Part Five – Putting it all together in our dashboard
- Creating a KPI Dashboard – Part Four – Putting together our annual stats
- Creating a KPI Dashboard – Part Three – Preparing our monthly stats