One of my key ideas for this year is to create a section in my newsletter specifically for Excel newbies – so that people who are new to Excel can use it as a way to get stuck in and start understanding the terminology. If that is you, I would suggest starting by opening a blank Excel workbook and have a look at this video.
- You’ve heard of Pivot! Now let me introduce you to Unpivot!
- Shall I compare thee? O spreadsheets – yes, you can – with Spreadsheet Compare
- Two ways to group your numbers in Excel
- Creating a simple accounting system – Part Three – ~Another way to summarize your payments
- Creating a simple accounting system – Part Two – Summarizing your payments