One of my key ideas for this year is to create a section in my newsletter specifically for Excel newbies – so that people who are new to Excel can use it as a way to get stuck in and start understanding the terminology. If that is you, I would suggest starting by opening a blank Excel workbook and have a look at this video.
- What I learned from the 2022 Tour de France
- Meet Aggregate – the function that helps you wrangle hidden rows and subtotals in your formulas..
- How to identify total of top three scores
- Creating a KPI Dashboard – Part Five – Putting it all together in our dashboard
- Creating a KPI Dashboard – Part Four – Putting together our annual stats