Tame your training records using Excel!
[highlight]How to track your training records in Excel, so you always know who has done what, even if you don’t know who they are…[/highlight]
Do you have responsibility for tracking your organisation’s training records? Does this sound familiar?
- People are due to renew their training but you have no idea – other that painstakingly going through every single entry – of how to quickly find that out.
- You don’t know who is up to date with their training
- You don’t know who has completed – or who hasn’t completed – their mandatory training
- You get there in the end but you know there has to be a better way
Well there is, and it comes through using Excel – so no expensive software to install, learn and update.
I am inviting you to attend a free webinar in which I will show you how to do the following
- Set up your data so you can easily find what you are looking for
- Quickly colour code training that needs to be renewed.
- Quickly generate a summary and chart of what training has been completed.
- Quickly generate a list of people who are up to date with their certification.
I will also be telling you about the online course I have developed specifically around tracking training records in Excel and letting you know about a special deal.
If you can’t attend, it will be recorded and sent out to you after the call. I will also be making the files I will be using available after the call.
It will be held on Wednesday 23rd January at 7pm Dublin/Edinburgh time.
You can check your local time here.
Sign up here to get all the deets…I look forward to meeting you there.
Of course, you *can* unsubscribe at any time you wish…