Learn how to use Excel so it becomes a joy and helps make you look remarkably efficient
|Go from THIS||TO||THIS|
The main aim of this site is to help you learn how to use Excel in the most efficient and easy way possible. Whether you are a beginner or a more experienced user who wants to get more out of Excel – this is the place for you.
Does any of the following resonate with you?
- You have loads of data to analyse but you have no idea how to do it
- You see the other really clever things other people can do with spreadsheets but you feel that is beyond you.
- Your boss asks you to present Excel spreadsheets (which you sweat over for hours) and then he/she asks you to make some slight tweaks and you have no idea how.
- You have heard of some of the clever things that can be done with Excel – but you have no idea where to begin.
- You find that your wrist is sore because you seem to spend all day scrolling up and down
- You just want to get more clever with Excel.
If any of this resonates with you, well you have come to the right place. I have been teaching Excel since the 1990’s so I have literally thousands of training experience under my belt and I have the testimonials to prove it.
Take the first step, download the 25 shortcuts using the sign up box to the right . It’s totally free…
(they will save you hours in the first week if you do a lot of work with Excel)