In this video, we are going to look at how to summarize our year to date (YTD) numbers. We are using the Iferror() and Indirect() functions to pull in the data from the matching sheets. You can download the completed file here
- Reflecting on 2022 – Failures & Disappointments, what went well and lessons learned.
- How to check for duplicates across worksheets – using Power Query Append
- How to use removed unwanted spaces with Power Query – AKA Trim
- What I learned from the 2022 Tour de France
- Meet Aggregate – the function that helps you wrangle hidden rows and subtotals in your formulas..